This listing is no longer available. Please see other available listings.
Perfect location steps away from fine dining & shops of downtown San Carlos!
**Showing via open house ONLY Saturday, June 13th@9am - 9:30am!!**
Welcome to San Carlos!!
Wake up and walk to the farmers market, Starbucks, Peets Coffee or any of the many local eateries!
Perfect location is just steps away from the fine dining & shops of downtown San Carlos!
Relax in one of the nearby parks or read a good book in the clean public library.
Enjoy the annual San Carlos "Art & Wine Festival" held just steps away on Laurel Street!
Walkable dining options include American, Japanese, Italian, Indian, Mexican and everything in between!
Additional features include:
- Amazing location just minutes from Oracle, Facebook, EA, Genentech & many more!
- 2 Large bedrooms with walk in closets
- 1 Large size bathroom which has been recently upgraded with shower over tub, heated mirror and lots of storage space
- Living room has fireplace and nice built in storage
- Dining room opens into the living room giving the home a very open feel
- Good sized kitchen with newer appliances
- Washer & Dryer included!
- 1 Car parking in the garage + driveway parking
- 12 Minute walk to San Carlos Caltrain station.
- 6 Minute drive to Hwy 101 North or South
- 8 minute drive to Hwy 280 North or South
Nearby schools include:
- Arundel Elementary School
- Heather Elementary School
- San Carlos Charter Learning Center
- Tierra Linda Middle
- Brittan Acres
- Central Middle School
- Owner pays for gardener
- Pets considered with extra deposit and pending owner approval
Professionally managed by:
Five Star Property Management
(415) 937-1599 Info Line**
Additional listings: http://gofivestarpm.com/tenants/rentals.html
Five Star Property Management offers all residents the ability to pay rent online 24/7 via Check, Debit or Credit card, thus eliminating the need to mail in or drop off payments!
You can also view account information and create & track maintenance requests online from the comfort of your home or on the go with your mobile device!
**Please note that we no longer offer individual showings as each mile driven contributes to global climate change. We now offer open house viewings & strongly encourage people to walk, bicycle, car pool or make best use of public transit!
- Gas Stove
- Dual Pane Windows
- Renovated Bathroom
- Gas Oven
- Romantic Fireplace
- Formal Dining room
- Garage Parking
- Quiet Backyard
- Bay Breeze
- Partial Bay Views
- Real Hard Wood Floors
- Great Schools
- Great urban location